maandag 26 mei 2014

PERSONAL - DRESSING UP PARTY.









Hellooo everyone!
So I thought I'd share some pics of the party I had a few days ago I told you about, it was so much fun and definitally a night to remember. I dyed my hair a pinky purple, but after a few washes it began to fade in pink which I actually like better. Also, my main idea was to go as a pastel goth, but that kinda didn't end up being the end result so I went like a eerrh.. Nothing really, just a little more edgy than I usually am, and it's great being out of my comfort zone every once in a while. There was a koala, Messi (girls version of it), a hockey field player, a witch, hippies, and play bunnies. The resolution of the pics isn't the best becuase I picked them from fb, sorry! Hope y'all had a great weekend!
Love! Lea.

Ps. The last photo was taken with my (new!) phone.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten