dinsdag 4 februari 2014

FASHION FAVOURITES - JANUARY 2014.

IMG_9854-2l

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh3oAvbOmRj3YMmTP9jTvKaTk2u_UsINelvfx1zoHVI9JDiqfyhLq64uZjqu11HtSa3O-PsD83pI8RnGLL4StcjGhnqg1PEVtvXWmEShFZxmAZwi8FdrsGBXFL9gyk1zuqXzkdUIW-j4-c/s1600/IMG_0632.jpg Maria R from The Paradox // Ride

Vu T from Bloody Roses // Daisy Crush


Dominique N from Style2bones // Weid-0

 

 
Jennifer G from The native fox // Chill

Hi guys!
So this is different than anything I've done yet, but I thought this would be fun to do. These are just my favourite outfits of the month january. Now, I have a lot of stuff to do so I have to go! Hope you liked it!
And you should follow my blog with Google Friend connect, check out my instagram or lookbook! All listed on the side and at the end of my post. Love you guys!
xoxox. Lea.




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten