woensdag 1 januari 2014

IMMA LIVE MY WHOLE LIFE IN THE NIGHT.

 Top - Pimkie.
Leggins - Gift.

Hellooo everyone!
First of all, happy new year! I hope y'all had a wonderful nye. This is my outfit I wore last night, it really isn't something special but it is comfy and warm for the cold weather outside. I've had this legging for aaages now, and I still love it. It's thick, it's warm and it's (look a like) leather. Just my leather jacket in case it gets cold, and my cut out boots to finish it! I know, I wear them too much. Hope you liked it! Happy new year!
xxx Lea <3.

---

Hallooo iedereen!
Ten eerste, gelukkig nieuw jaar! Ik hoop dat jullie allemaal een geweldig oud en nieuw hadden. Dit is de outfit die ik aan had gisteravond, het is niet echt iets speciaals maar het is comfy en warm voor het koude  weer. Ik heb deze legging al zooo lang, en ik vind hem nogsteeds leuk. Hij is dik, warm en (look a like) leer. Dan nog mijn leren jack eroverheen voor als het koud wordt, en mijn cut out boots om het af te maken! Ik weet het, ik draag ze te veel. Hopelijk vond je het leuk! Gelukkig niet jaar!
xxx Lea <3.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten